Sunday, May 6, 2007

Horray for Hollywood

I've been done with school now for a few weeks and had the day off work so I decided to go to Hollywood for the day! It was lots of fun!


This was in front of the Grauman's Chinese Theater. Those are my shoes! It was amazing how little Shirley Temple's hands and feet were. It's easy to forget how young she was.

Unfortunately, I missed my flight home and had to sleep in the airport (the above picture is where I slept). All things considered, I am pretty proud of myself that I was able to sleep on the floor in an airport. I've come a long way! It did wonders though to keep telling myself it was training for being on The Amazing Race someday. Any takers....?

McDonalds: $3.79

Pizzeria: $6.02

Not Exercising: $0

Being able to use a large t-shirt rather than a xsmall as a pillow: PRICELESS!

~~~April




2 comments:

Alice said...

LOL!

Thanks for posting!

Naomi Joy said...

You have cute feet.