Thursday, May 24, 2007

Midweek



Since we don't have a blog of our own, and we actually did something and took a picture of it this week, I thought I'd post again. After the stresses of the week were getting to be too much, we took a break last night and went to a state park nearby for a picnic supper and hike. I guess that's all. But we took a picture of it!!! At least I'm posting. Oh, yeah. Todd changed the car battery this week, too. Life is grand.


P.S. Dear Charlie,


The Spurs are going to whip Detroit. If Detroit gets themselves past the semis, that is.


Sincerely,

Your niece

1 comment:

A Member said...

If you had a tv, you would know that it's Cleveland, not Detroit that will be playing the Spurs. I talked things over with your mother and convinced her to cheer for Cleveland. With your mother on our side, how can we lose?