Monday, July 6, 2009

Thank you, Great-Grandma!

After being home with Oliver for a few days, I suddenly realized that I didn't really have a place to set him down. Could this be why my shoulders, neck, back, and arms were so sore? Anyway, Grandma Krumwiede sent us some money and told us to get something we needed. After my epiphany about having no place to set Oliver, we immediately went out to Target to get a swing. The best part is....HE LOVES IT, and will usually take a couple of naps in it per day and sleeps more soundly then in his bed or our arms because he really likes being rocked. Thanks so much, Grandma!!! Oliver thanks you, and my neck, back, shoulders, and arms thank you! :)


(Shelly, maybe you can show this post to Grandma next time she is at your house. Thanks!)

4 comments:

EV said...

Wow, his handwriting is aMAZing! And only two weeks old!!! There's something to brag about, Joel. ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Aunt Alison said...

Oh Martha. Every mother(ahem baby) needs a swing. Very cute. He still looks like you. Very cute.

Auntie Shelly said...

You really have to tell me when you post as I don't check often enough. Just dropped grandma off at the airport, she'll be gone for 10 days. Maybe Alison can show her next week.

Swings - I had THREE swings for Jimmer!

aunt alison said...

I did show it to her