Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ely Blueberry Festival and THE LAND

Took the picture of the pumpkins for Tammy so she could make them for the front of her house. Made out of telephone poles painted orange.











Enjoyed a great day with Mark, Alison, Grand
ma, Charlie and myself at the Ely Blueberry festival and












then lunch at THE LAND. Amazing how much work they have done on the property.


Mom made Special K Bars (just in case you were thinking that you would not have wanted to be with us).




































































This is Dawn's new floor after taking out her almost brand new carpeting that the puppy had pretty much ruined.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally want a telephone pumpkin!
Jodi

Tammy said...

Alison looks like me with her new hair cut. At first I thought the one of her and Grandma was me! Weird! OK, Jodi, let's make pumpkins!

Aunt said...

I want a pumpkin too. Maybe we could have it be a camp gramma craft for Moms. I have Mark on the look out for poles at
"work"

Anonymous said...

Ok i meant to say Aunt Alison

Anonymous said...

I'm up for the pumpkin poles! Name the date and time and I'll be there. Poles might be hard to get though. Come to think of it, we used to have one in the back yard. I wonder if we still do, or if Wally burned it up during one of his "fire in the grill" episodes? Aunt Pam

Hannah said...

Dawn's room is SO cute! Does she have the attic room now? I can't figure out which room that is in your house. Todd and I are almost finished "doing" our spare room/guest room. We'll post pictures soon. Maybe you all want come visit again, since you won't have to step around carpet tacks or sleep on air mattresses.

Hannah

Auntie Shelly said...

Hannah, Dawn has the room right at the top of the stairs to the left. It used to be green. I have a video of you counting to 100 in that bedroom. We should come visit again. We haven't been able to travel much this summer at all. I'm super busy at work and it's hard to get a day off.