Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Amanda Joy Walks, Talks, and Hams it Up

I know we just posted, but the other baby I usually watch is sick and hasn't been here since Monday. So, I actually have a few free moments!

Amanda is now 10 1/2 months old. She jabbers non-stop most days and says Mama, Dada, book, bear, and sometimes picture. She loves Cheerios and hamburgers (homemade by Daddy on the grill, of course, no fast food for this baby). Two of her favorite activities are reading books and pulling things out of drawers. She is such a "ham" sometimes (as you can see by some of the pics) and is now walking everywhere!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL i THINK SHE WINS THE PRIZE FOR WALKING SO FAR WITH THIS NEXT BATCH OF BABIES. OLIVIA IS NOT QUITE THERE YET. SHE TURNED ONE ON FEB 23. I AM LEAVING ON FRI TO GO TO TEXAS SO SHE IS PROBABLY WAITING UNTIL I GET THERE. ANYONE HAVE AN EARLIER WALKER? wE NEED CURRENT BABIES. IT IS TOO HARD TO PROVE IF IT WAS BACK IN '82.

Naomi Joy said...

What an adorable baby!

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone! We posted to share what is going on here with us in Hastings. Jacob and I take care to not compare Amanda to other babies, whether it's the other baby I watch here in our home, babies at church, or what is said that she "should" or "should not" be able to do by now. We appreciate each moment that God gives us with Amanda for what it is, wherever she is developmentally. I apologize if this came across as bragging or wanting to compare or be in competition.

Naomi Joy said...

LoL. I don't know if there is such a thing as any non-competition in the Krumwiede family, no matter how hard anyone tries. I just wonder why Alison's knocking us '82 babies out of it! :-)

I think it's great Amanda's walking and I hope I can get Jonah there in time for the next baby.

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to brag either, but she IS the cutest thing! I am definitely enjoying her, although I don't get to see her nearly enough. Now that I'm not working I hope to remedy that.

Anonymous said...

NO competition! Are you kidding? That is what makes the world go round.