Wednesday, December 24, 2008

liquor store sighting!!!!!

One of the infamous Krumwiede sisters was recently sighted doing some last minute Holiday shopping at a local liquor store ... read the choices below and quess who it was!

A. Pam - they ran out of kool-aid at the daycare and the kids were cold.

B. Shelly - too many reasons to list ...

C. Wendy - just kidding, we all know it wasn't her.

D. Tammy - being the good saint, she was reaching out to those in her community and shopping with someone who needed a friend.

E. Alison - Carl's coming home for Christmas!!!!


Please give explanations for your answers ...

11 comments:

Naomi Joy said...

I would guess Mom. . . but she may have been buying it for Steve and Micah and not just shopping with her friend. But that's just a guess. I'm not there, so I don't know.

La Brebis Roses said...

I hate to start rumors, but I would guess my mother too.

Anonymous said...

Who is La Brebis Roses?

Anonymous said...

Ok well Martha's picture suddenly appeared

Jed Heubner said...

I think a better question is who spotted them in the liquor store? I think it was probably my mom, but it wasn't for the kids at the daycare it was for the teachers.

Anonymous said...

Anyway, I would like to declare my innocence!

Alice said...

Definitely my mom.

Anonymous said...

Why are all my children voting for me? I don't even drink. Just because I defend other peoplel's right to....

Anonymous said...

It definitely was not Jim who saw someone in the liquor store because he is not allowed to go inside, and I know he has not been going because I have been the one picking up all of his beer. Let's figure out who posted this.

Auntie Shelly

Anonymous said...

It definitely wasn't me-I always send Wally to buy my liquor. Everyone knows that! Although the suggestion from Jed about liquor for the teachers is a GREAT idea! I couldn't decide what to get them for Christmas...but maybe for New Years....

Hannah said...

Sorry, Mom...I think it was you, too. She does have that one friend...but I thought they usually went to the bar, not the liquor store. Actually...now that I think of it, she told me she went with that friend to help her do her Christmas shopping. My mom didn't buy anything.

-Hannah