Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dedication Sunday

Amanda was dedicated to Jesus on Sunday, August 17, 2008. (3 months, 3 weeks old). We love the look passing between Amanda and Pastor Jim. She is really trying to figure this whole thing out. (If you click on the picture, you can see her expression up close.)


Amanda and Momma before dedication







Amanda being prayed over by Pastor Jim Anderson and Mommy & Daddy

Amanda in her new frilly dress






Thanks to everyone who came to help celebrate Amanda's special day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda is ADORABLE!!! Post more pictures of her.

-Hannah

A Member said...

I love the dress! I'm guessing Amanda is going to be a thinker, always trying to figure everything out. Thanks for sharing this special time with us. - Aunt Wendy

A Member said...

That picture makes me think of the scripture- James 1:21 Receive with meekness the word of God which is able to save your souls. So precious. Alison

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on her for a while. I am so behind. Do you think Amanda looks a little like the Prip kids? Is that Heubner in her? Thanks so much for posting these pictures.

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

Alison - thanks for the Bible verse!

Tammy - yeah, I found a picture of Jacob and me babysitting Jordan when he was little and I could definitely see the resemblance.

Sandy :)