Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Words

The following pictures are of what's going on around here...BEAUTIFUL fall leaves on the mountains, and our obsession with canned applesauce. We spent TEN HOURS canning 2 bushels of apples on Saturday, and we ended up with 35 quarts. We had to make enough for ourselves, a few Christmas presents, and to give to Naomi, since she canned 10 jars of salsa for us. I particularly like the non-staged picture of Todd working. Notice the hot mitt in his back pocket. He was more into it than I was. :-) The blanket picture is to benefit my sisters. I wanted to show them what the blanket I just finished making looks like. I hope you're all having a great day! Talk to you soon.

Hannah and Todd

P.S. Our apartment is usually spotless, so I put the picture of me sewing during our canning day in there to remind me what our apartment CAN look like if I'm not daily obsessed. This is not normal.

No comments: